Friday, January 29, 2010

A Common Kitchen Utensil


I am the boss in this kitchen.

I am rather expensive but I’m worth it.

I am built well and made to last.

I am a heavy duty machine—stable and sturdy!

I am a classic. Kitchen gadgets may come and go but I am here to stay!

I am self-motivated.

I can be set to a task and will work well.

I don’t require anyone standing over me making sure I do my job.

I can do big jobs or small ones.

I am versatile and I have more than one speed:

I can take it nice and slow or, I can turn it up several notches depending on the task.

I have the ability to add some sweetness to people’s lives.

I can also put some savory flavors into the mix.

I say, “When things get tough, buckle down and keep going!”

I might groan a little but I keep on spinning.

I spin until the work is done… and I look good doing it!

I am indispensible now that I’ve been here all these years.

I am a KitchenAid mixer and I am the boss in this kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think?