Monday, May 11, 2009

What Is It? Wednesday

My husband enjoys photography. I think pictures should have PEOPLE in them (preferably people we know). He thinks pictures should be of whatever catches the photographer's eye. Ahem. He has a point. Rick gets quite creative with his camera. He's had some awesome shots. He has several photographs featured in our county's tourism brochures. He has a file of pictures that he's taken of extreme closeups of subjects and has presented me with one and the question: What is it?

I thought that would be a fun photo meme for Wednesdays. So, come this Wednesday check back and see if you can figure out what the posted picture is. I will have a give-away for the first person who posts the correct answer.


If you have your own file of "What Is It?" photos and would like to participate in this meme please link back to this page of my blog and comment so I know you were here. I'd love to visit your blog and guess at your "What Is It?" picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think?