Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pie Fixes Everything!

Between homeschool lessons, Memorial Day activities (wait 'til you see pictures I took of all the gorgeous peonies at the cemeteries!!), and wrangling my boys and their friends who are out of school for the summer I've been away from MTJABM. Oh, I guess I should admit that I've been enjoying some time at "Aunt Ruthie's Sugar Pie Farmhouse". She just has so many fun ideas for decorating, great recipes, homemaker product reviews, and more. Bop on over and see what I'm talkin' about. I've also been busy transfering all my recipes over to Love From A Red Kitchen which is my 21st century cookbook.

2 comments:

  1. what a darling blog! love the music, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again..I read your profile at RuthAnns. You mentioned wanting a rotary phone...I bought a black replica at Pottery Barn..It looks like the real thing and is an awesome phone. Young mans friends ask..."Why do you have an old phone,don't you have a cordless?" LOL Check it out, you might like it!
    Smiles, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha think?