Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Bricks Are Getting Hot

You know what puts me to sleep (which is where I should be right now) the fastest? You know what makes me sleep like a baby? Hot bricks. Yeah, it's old fashioned. Yeah, they did that "u hunnerd year 'go". So what.

Take a couple of plain old red bricks and pop 'em in a hot oven for about 30 minutes. Remove them using pot holders (I'm thinking of making "brick holders" just for my nightly ritual) and wrap them in a towel. Warning: Do not wrap them in your son's favorite Scooby Doo towel, k?
By the way, I'm thinking about making "brick wrappers" to match the "brick holders". Whaddayathink? After wrapping the hot bricks, tuck them under the covers at the foot of your bed.

Sleep like a baby.

G'night John Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think?