Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FOR TODAY: Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Outside my window the trees are boasting green leaves!
I am thinking about having another s'more!
I am thankful for internet service so I can catch up with homeschool friends.
From the learning rooms it's Latin and leaves, buds and botany.
From the kitchen I see clean dishes, a clean floor, and blessings of food.
I am wearing khaki capris and a Smokin' Willy's polo shirt. (I served the lunch crowd and go back at 5:00 tonight to serve Smokin' Willy's Babyback Ribs! YUMMO!
I am creating plans for a "Low Country Boil" with friends to take place next week.
I am going to get a better grip on our finances. I can't decide if automatic payments are a good thing or not.
I am reading At the Scent of Water.
I am hoping my Grandma's doctor's appointment went well today.
I am hearing Jorja bark her FEEErocious warning to the robins on the lawn.
I am praying for these United States of America.
Around the house things are good. Everyone is getting along. Yay!
One of my favorite things: Tea at Three (I always enjoy a cup of hot tea with honey around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Today is no exception.)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Sunday is Ethan's 13th birthday. I think we will go to Garden City tomorrow and check out the 3-I show there. It's something he wants to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think?